1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help with my Vista dell e6400

Discussion in 'Networking' started by moneymo2013, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moneymo2013

moneymo2013 Thread Starter

Hello I have a Vista Dell E6400 and I just moved to California. The Ethernet at my house in GA worked fine and then when I tried to connect it to A LAN Ethernet in Florida it says that there is limited or no connectivity. Please help me please.

2. chefnee

chefnee

Hello Moneymo2013, could you please elaborate some more I would like some more detail? What do you mean when you try to connect to your Ethernet at your house? Do you mean when you try to connect to your router or your cable/DSL mode via the network interface card (NIC)?

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Apparent dup. Continue here. Please do not start multiple threads on the same topic.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/941523

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice