Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need help with payment gateways...

618 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  sweetn 
#1 ·
I have an ecommerce site. It is a recently built one. I have an issue with "Proceed to Checkout" button. When I click on it I get a message "Don't see the secure paypal browser? We'll help you relaunch the window to complete purchase"...Then this message disappears within a few seconds. This only happens with the button "Proceed to Checkout"...Can anyone here tell me why I am getting this message and how to overcome this problem???

I have another question...I just needed to check one of my products on the cart page/checkout...I have integrated debit/credit card facility here with Paypal...When checking one product here, the amount has been deducted by my debit card (from the bank account)...But unfortunately it has been canceled by Paypal...So the amount deducted has been credited to my bank account....So I couldn't place the order as the paypal had canceled the transaction...Does anyone know the reason??? Can anyone give me a solution to overcome this problem...

On the phone I got messages with regard to this transaction "Your transaction at paypal on your card ending with.... has been cancelled by the merchant"
This is the message I got from the bank "Purchase at paypal ***store name**** +some kind of id+ for +currency+ amount+ on date and time + has been authorized on your debit card #........ I could see the amount in the pending section in my bank account...But after some time my account has been credited with the amount deducted as the transaction had been cancelled by the merchant...

Please check the screen shots as well....Please someone help me to overcome these problems...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
@lunarlander No. Recently I checked this with sandbox account...Then it was like "company name" field had not been filled..Due to that the transaction is cancelled and it is returned to the merchant (website)...I make that field optional...Then I could see the order in woocommerce.... But I am a bit scared about this...Have you got any idea about this? Anyway thank you so much for your reply... @lunarlander

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.