Need Help With USB

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

steve31990

i got an iPod and I've had it for over a year now. I've never had any issues with iTunes and my USB and things of that nature ever. Today I went to go update my iPod and i plugged it into the USB port and i got a message at the bottom right had corner of my screen saying unknown software. i then clicked on it and saw things saying there was no usb software there

my iPod wont charge or show any signs of even being connected to my computer. I tryed troubleshooting and updating my USB and nothing happened :( help please

etaf

Wayne
a lot of ipod/itunes problems are due to quick time and apple just release asecruity update for quick time

or indeed a problem with USB
do you have any usb devices you can try

you may want to read here

steve31990

i updated iTunes and Quicktime but my iPod still shows no signs of being connected to the computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online