1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Help with Windows Media rights.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by wade7575, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wade7575

wade7575 Thread Starter

My friend purchased a few movies online from a place that sell's older Movies online that are no longer being made forsale,his problem is that he did not know that you can olny watch the Movies on your PC and they can not be burned to a DVD to be played with a DVD Player.He was wondering if there is anyway that these Movies could be burned so they can be Played with a DVD Player.Also I would like to be clear these Movies are Legit Purchase's and not Pirated or anything else like that.

Also once he paid for the movie he got a notice to enter in some info when he tried to play the Movie I think it olny asked for his email address then he got to play the movie,when he has to reformat how do you get the rights back again.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    If they are for playing only on the PC then they are for playing only on the PC and we will not entertain any thought of trying to circumvent that. Closing.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1026467

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice