need help with yahoo messenger

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

horsethief

i try to add my sons yahoo ID to my friends list and it want let me says it does not exast but is grilfrind talk to him all the time own it. when she is own line.realy need help with this because he is doing a 7 month tour in IQAR he has more time to go own line and chat then he has to call home are is grilfrinde. that way i can leave yahoo messenger own all the time and it will let me know when he is ownline and can chat. thanks for all your help if you can help with this. horsethief.

horsethief said:
i try to add my sons yahoo ID to my friends list and it want let me says it does not exast but is grilfrind talk to him all the time own it. when she is own line.realy need help with this because he is doing a 7 month tour in IQAR he has more time to go own line and chat then he has to call home are is grilfrinde. that way i can leave yahoo messenger own all the time and it will let me know when he is ownline and can chat. thanks for all your help if you can help with this. horsethief.
maybe you should try rechecking the exact spelling of your sons yahoo ID? otherwise there isn't any reason why it wouldn't work.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online