1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by legonas4444, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. legonas4444

legonas4444 Thread Starter

Hey guys i am really really sick of this laptop now, Its an Acer Aspire 5732Z it has intel GMA 4500m and Intel 4 Mobile express chipset family i have formatted my harddrive and installed windows 7 again because everytime i started a video/game/even on start up it either froze/locks up/blue screens/and a black screen with either green lines or red lines on the middle now it does this on startup: It goes into the same black screen if the black screen with lines doesnt show up it freezes whenever i move my mouse or select " Start" at the taskbar i am really sick of this right now.

2. Triple6

Triple6 Rob Moderator

Probably means your graphics chip/motherboard is shot, possibly bad RAM since the integrated graphics uses system RAM. You could test the RAM with a bootable Memtest86+ USB stick or CD.

Laptops that have Intel graphics aren't designed for gaming.

3. legonas4444

legonas4444 Thread Starter

Well it didn't say anything atm, rarely the computer decides to work for 4 hours, and sometimes 5 mins and locks up sometimes i can't watch videos or play games. This laptop used to work really good and able to play tf2 on medium graphics, and i only have it for 6 months too. It randomly became like this.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!