Need help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Priiince

i reset win 10 on my computer accent omega tb1165 , but after restarting the keyboard stopped working and tactil to and give this message : _press f12 or volume up to clear the TPM _press ESC or volume down to reject this change request and continue but my keyboard not working pliz help me

Hi, users of older windows versions will remember stopping ctfmon from running, only to have it rebirth itself. Windows ten has increased the use of ctfmon and it now can effect keyboard useage.
A restart (not a shutdown, as this has connections to faststart), may fix it. If not press win + r keys together in the run box type:-

C:\Windows\System32\ctfmon.exe (press enter) try keyboard now.

If there is another computer on your network, and your current PC has Remote Access enabled, you could use that PC to remote into the one you are having difficulties with. The other computer will have their own keyboard, and you can use it to pass through the directions you have been stuck on.

When I try to print a doc or excel, my computer says there is a paper jam. There is NO paper jam. The printer does not indicate a jam.
I have rebooted. I have unplugged the printer, waited 5 minutes a reputed it. Nothing.
This just started last week.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.