Need Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

EvilIBM

Ok anyone who is reading this...i need help.

I have been trying to burn a C (make a mix of mp3s i have collected/I am using the windows media player burner) recently, when I have tried to burn a CD, half way through the writing process, I get this message : "Windows has caused and error in ACMWRAPPERV2.DLL and will now close" and then the CD gets wasted, because it is a CD-R...I want to know what this error means and if anyone can help me solve this problem and get burning again.

-Evil IBM

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Ensure you have recent patches installed, also Microsoft WindowsUpdate

Ensure you do not have some conflict with other applications

and that any AntiVirus program is in check

That is part of Roxio, right? The error looks so familiar. I think I was getting it once...and I had to uninstall and reinstall the CD burning software.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online