1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Help!!!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by ShaX5, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaX5

ShaX5 Thread Starter

Ok, i'm going out of my mind. I cant get Windows Vista to work at all. I have tried doing an "clean install", now let me tell you what happens. I put the disk in, restart my PC an then after the loading stuff the screen goes black an tells me "push any key to boot from cd/dvd" well i push enter an then alittle white thing at the bottom says "Loading setup files" so ok. Then it goes to a boot screen where the little green thing at the bottom goes across the screen, it moves like twice an then BAM!!! here comes my problem. It completely freezes at this point an will not go any ferther into the installation.
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO??????

2. wim_mulder

wim_mulder

Are you using the upgrade disk or the full version? And which version? Basic, Premium, ect
    If you are upgrading using an upgrade key, you have to do it from in Windows anyways (i found that out when I tried it)

3. ShaX5

ShaX5 Thread Starter

No this is not an upgrade, this is the full version. I have had this problem with all Longhorn,Vista version I have tried, I also think this might be due to an out of date bios chip, any ideas on how to help me out with this problem???

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!