Need Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

*jasmine*

Hello everyone,

I had a question.
My little sister got a laptop and because she is so young i want to check what she does and to who she talks etc etc.

I downloaded family keylogger v2.83 and now i don't know how to send it to her so that she doesn't notice it.
I heard of a friend that you can send file or picture or a link to her and then u can put this to that file/link/picture, if she accepts it , then you can see what she types etc. Does anyone know how you do that?

I hope you guys understand me, because i am from The Netherlands and my English is not so well.

Thanks in advance

Jasmine

cybertech

Retired Moderator
Obviously, we can't determine the real intent here, so our policy is to abstain from any assistance in these matters.

I have deleted your second/duplicate post as well.

Please read the TSG Rules: http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online