1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need help

Discussion in 'Games' started by erickme27, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erickme27

erickme27 Thread Starter

This problem just started a couple of days ago, I can't seem to connect to my online games(e.g. WoW, Tales of Pirates, etc)
    . Something weird also happens sometimes while I'm trying to connect to them my Internet suddenly is disconnected and then automatically reconnected( my computer is purposely not letting me connect?networking problem?).
    My internet is fine I can surf the Internet, download, etc.

This is the second time that this has happened, the first this happened I don't know how it was fixed, I just shut down my computer the next day I could connect to my online games again.
    My online games are allowed to get get through my firewall and I use AVG.

I'am in need of your help Thank you.

2. spatian116

spatian116

What OS are you running?
    Also what version of AVG?

3. schang626

schang626

wired or wireless?
    you cant connect to your games at all or just sometimes?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/918201

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice