need help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

erickme27

This problem just started a couple of days ago, I can't seem to connect to my online games(e.g. WoW, Tales of Pirates, etc)
. Something weird also happens sometimes while I'm trying to connect to them my Internet suddenly is disconnected and then automatically reconnected( my computer is purposely not letting me connect?networking problem?).
My internet is fine I can surf the Internet, download, etc.

This is the second time that this has happened, the first this happened I don't know how it was fixed, I just shut down my computer the next day I could connect to my online games again.
My online games are allowed to get get through my firewall and I use AVG.

I'am in need of your help Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online