1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need help

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by fraidoh, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fraidoh

fraidoh Thread Starter

i have a acer apire t-180 windows vesta i have a virus my computer has a black screen i tried to reboot it by useing alt f-10 then system repair then typed in my user name & pass word it will not let me in someone please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. daz1

daz1 Banned

3. fraidoh

fraidoh Thread Starter

i set my computer n safe mode & it froze up would nt run so i rebooted it again went to repair ur computer then it said other user name & pass word the only user is me no one elese uses my computer except me it does nt except my user name or pass word what can i do ???????????????

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970355

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice