1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need hlep with a demo asap please!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by bmacaveli, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bmacaveli

bmacaveli Thread Starter

me and my boy are trying to play some demos online and we're trying to play medal of honor.

both the allied assault multi player and breakthrough demos just open then crash back to the desktop on my pc....whats up with that?? what can i do to make them work....i have a 256mb gfx card..

2. El CaNa

El CaNa

Weird, that card should support it completely. Try downloading the latest drivers for that card.
    You can get them from here:
    http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp
    In the first box, click on "Graphics Drivers", on the 2nd box click on the "GeForce 6 Series" and on the 3rd box, your operating system.

3. ACA529

ACA529

Is it an intel card? Intel cards are notorious for crashing to the desktop.

EDIT: Nevermind, you have a GeForce 6800 GT. Hmm.... that is sure strange. I could only recommend what El Cana recommended and update your video card drivers.

4. bmacaveli

bmacaveli Thread Starter

naw i dont think its the drivers...no matter what driver version i use its the same. it just will not load this game for somereason. both the regular MOH allied demo and the breakthrough...yet it plays black hawk down demo just fine on high detail. it also plays the new medal of honor airborn and bioshock demo....although them 2 it doenst handle perfect(realy choppy).

is there any thing else anyone can come up with??

5. bmacaveli

bmacaveli Thread Starter

ok and a lil update...the single player demo loads and works fine. its only the multi player. now it cant be my connection because of the BHD multi works just fine. so is there anything besides the driver and direct x that can cause this? like i said it starts to load...goes black...but then it turns grey and crashes back to the desktop.

any other suggestions?? i would really be happy. i cant figure it out. it cant be the downloaded installer because the one i gave my boy is the same one. i downloaded them all and burnt them for him to install. his wife grounded him...so i figured since he cant come out and play ps2 we can do some online shootin...but so far it just hasnt been much fun!! lol see his pc only has 64mb integrated gfx...so we're really limited to what we can both get on. its just really wierd the my pc isnt playing the medal of honor demos at all. i played them before, a long time ago...thats how i knew his pc would play it.

i dont know....any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

is there any way to like edit the program or anything so i can make it load up??

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/623715

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice