1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need media player that plays songs and videos in same window

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by devlin, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devlin

devlin Thread Starter

let me be a bit more specific. i have a 56" tv hooked up to my computer in a room with lots of lights etc... thats not the point. we host large dance parties and what i have done in the past is played music videos on the tv and then when we switched to a normal song i would have to turn on a visualization in itunes or whatever i was using. what i want to do is this:

1. create a playlist that has all my videos and songs in it shuffled (not hard i can do it in itunes and winamp)

2. (tricky part) i want the player to play music videos and when the program randomly goes to a song i want the video to switch to a visualization. that way i can setup everything and leave the computer alone all night.

now in winamp i can get it to go from a music video to a song and keep the visualization but not from a song to music video

does anyone know of a player that can do this for me? i hope i explained it correctly.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/416881

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice