1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need mobo cd!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by fookum, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. fookum

fookum Thread Starter

hi everyone i am looking for xpress3 a utility put out by gigabyte that helps you install all the drivers for your mother board. The specific mobo i am going to use it on is a gigabyte
    k8 tritonseries K8N Pro socket 939 supporting amd 64 proccessors. IF anyone has any idea where i can get this software so i dont have to install all the drivers manually it would be a big help thanks a ton!

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

3. fookum

fookum Thread Starter

i figured they would have it somwhere in the site but i looked all over and all i can find the individual drivers. i want the program that i can just put in the computer and it takes me step by step.

4. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    They won't have that to download, you can try contacting them and orginal CD.

Honsestly, I'd just download the individual drivers and run them one at a time, it really isn't that hard.

5. fookum

fookum Thread Starter

i know it isnt that hard but the originall cd is bootable so i can load some of the drivers with out windows.

6. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

There is no way on God's green earth that you can load Drivers into Windows 2000 or XP from a bootable CD.

7. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    You can create a SATA/RAID driver floppy disk and recover the BIOS, those are available on some motherboard CD's by booting off them. You'll need Windows installed to install every other driver aside from SATA/RAID drivers.

8. fookum

fookum Thread Starter

sorry sorry what i meant by the bootable part was that the program had the option to make the floppy disks. i know it isnt that hard to go to some site and make one but i thought it would be hand to have the utility if i could get my hands on it.

9. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    To make the disk you just copy a few files onto a disk and you're done. The download wil ltell how and what files need to be copied or even provide a tool to make the disk.

Another thing to consider is that newer drivers may improve or resolve issues and occasionally NEED to be used with newer BIOS releases.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485237

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice