1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Mother Board

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by buzzbauer1, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzbauer1

buzzbauer1 Thread Starter

:mad: New Guy here is in need of locating an older Latitude CPX Mother Board. I realize this is a tall order..because its old, but thought I would check. I was permenetly injured a few years ago (seriously) and am trying to get 3 kids into and through school. I have this Latitude..CPX yea its 6 years old, but I have nothing in it. IS it possible to locate a Mother Board. The Keyboard area of the mother board is out, i was told. I bought a new keyboard... only to find its likely the mother board. The minute I download the keyboard drivers... the keys work properly. Then, when I restart it.... boom... the keys are all screwed up. I hit the N key and a 6 appears??? Stuff like that. Anyway, any leads or suggestions, please let me know. I'm a real rookie at computers. Thanks,

2. norbac

norbac

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/608084

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice