Need Mother Board

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

buzzbauer1

:mad: New Guy here is in need of locating an older Latitude CPX Mother Board. I realize this is a tall order..because its old, but thought I would check. I was permenetly injured a few years ago (seriously) and am trying to get 3 kids into and through school. I have this Latitude..CPX yea its 6 years old, but I have nothing in it. IS it possible to locate a Mother Board. The Keyboard area of the mother board is out, i was told. I bought a new keyboard... only to find its likely the mother board. The minute I download the keyboard drivers... the keys work properly. Then, when I restart it.... boom... the keys are all screwed up. I hit the N key and a 6 appears??? Stuff like that. Anyway, any leads or suggestions, please let me know. I'm a real rookie at computers. Thanks,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online