Need name of account at top of outlook page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ozziebeanie

Serena
Hi all

OK, I have searched all over the net but I must be using the wrong words or something,:rolleyes: I am using Office 2003 including Outlook, I have two email accounts set up, when I click on the Outlook icon, it asks me which account I want to go into etc, that is all working fine. (as I want it to, as I don't want just a separate folder or all email coming into the same in box)

Sometimes when I have been in that account doing email for a while, I forget which email account I am in, and then have to go into email accounts to find out, or open a new email to see what address is in the signature.:rolleyes: (both have same address book, one account only staying current for another month, I am in the process of changing over email)

Is their a way to put the user-name of that account across the top of the page where it says - In Box Microsoft Outlook - and have the user-name after that? So I don't have to keep opening a new email just to look at the signature.:eek:

This does not happen all the time but I get annoyed:mad: with myself when I forget, it would be so much easier just to look up at the top of the page or where ever to see which account.

all information greatly appreciated:D

Cheers

Beanie

Couriant

James
I would have thought the profile would show which one you are in.... not too sure how to show it

ozziebeanie

Serena
No, unfortunately it does not say anything on the outlook page to say which account it is.

Beanie

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online