Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need new formula for excel project

787 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Solaronline 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Here is the file uploaded to mediafire because it was still too big to be uploaded here. http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f26d66ee5973a1afb64026cfc0611236c10019ad55a4fbda5be6ba49b5870170

All names were deleted.Once again i need the formula which will multiply(*2) the values that the person (in this case SOME1SOME1) writes to the P column in Tabela nalozi, and then the multiplied value needs to be added to Ukupno sheet(A28 column C). You will see that the formula already exist, but it only calculates the sum of all entered values(by SOME1SOME1).
Hope you will be able to help me!:D

#4 ·
Without joining mediafire to get your file, I am just asking, can, for instance, SOME1SOME1 appear more than once in the list of names, so what you want to do is:
1) get the sum for all the values associated with when SOME1SOME1 appears
2) multiply that by 2
3) show that final value in the other sheet next to the name SOME1SOME1?

#5 ·
Thats what i want, but that the final value appears in the sheet Ukupno. Here is the current formula =SUMIF('Tabela nalozi'!$D$3:$D$65535,Ukupno!A28,'Tabela nalozi'!$P$3:$P$65509). Name in the sheet Tabela nalozi appears when you type in code given for your name(in this case SOME1SOME1 is H8).You would better understand if you downloaded the system.xls on mediafire. (no viruses in it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.