Need new video editing program

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AvvY

I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro for a while now and I like it, but have had a number of problems with stability with it, and there are a number of things that annoy me. I am now looking for a new program. I am not a super power user, but I am an amature film maker and need most features. Cost is not too much of an issue as long as I get something really good.

I have been told to try out Sony Vegas and Pinnacle Studio. Any feedback regarding these and or others worth looking at? Unfortunately I am bound to a PC so can't take advantage of programs like Final Cut Pro.

Cheers

AvvY

Wow that looks awesome. I just wish I had $6000AUD for the complete package! Hahah. I'll try the free one and investigate getting one of their cheaper packages. Cheers!

Any other suggestions welcome

AvvY

As I said, I have been using Premiere for a while, and sure it's good, I don't like it that much and have had some stability problems (could be partly to do with a less than ideal system) but I am investigating other options.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online