Need Orig. CD of WMConnect

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zebroski

Folks,

I really need (BIG Time), the original blue/yellow Install CD for WMConnect. I will gladly send a prepaid shipping/padded envelope to send it back. Upon receipt, I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to send a nice Thank You Gift from my wife's bakery. Please e-mail me direct at: [email protected] com. Thanks, Mike

Have you tried emailing the programs customer support ? Im sure they would be happy to help and may even send you another Cd :D

zebroski

No that won't work. The WMConnect Svc was Disc'd some time back; taken over by Netscape Connect. While everything still works, if you had a disk failure and need to reload w/o having orig. CD, you are SOL. WMConnect is no longer avai to new customers as is Netscape Connect. They want you to go to Netscape ISP and reroute e-mail addresses. I'm in the process of switching personal & business e-mail to something like gmail. But like I indicated, I had a disk failure on a laptop and want to reload to make things ez'er. But not to worry, I still have 3 PCs that have it up & running; I was just being picky about having all 4 back in business for e-mail.

I dont have the Cd but it may be available for download from a third pary.

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
Certainly wasn't too hard to find with a quick Google Search.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online