Need Progam to Replace "Easy-VCD" ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Artic

I have an excellent program that I have used for about 3 years called "Easy VCD". It would rip a dvd and when I had the time I would use the same program to encode the vob files. Well, I bought a new CD Burner ( went from a 16 speed to a 52 speed burner) and I am now no longer able to use this program. Is there another program out there just like Easy VCD and operates the same way? I would greatly apreciate any and all help please and by the way, I am slow to understand due to eplespy. Many thanks and God bless.

What happens when you try to use the program?

It may be as simple as checking to see if there is an update available for the version that you have that supports an additional group of drives.

Artic

Thanks so very much for the replys but I am still at a standstill. The version of "Easy-VCD" that I have is there latest and its the 1.15a version. I think they have closed up shop as I have tried contacting them by email only to have my email come back.
So is there anything out there just like Easy-VCD cause it was great and very easy to use.
Many thanks and sure hope you can help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online