Need replacement vid card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dez_666

I have a D865PERL with some old technology in it and my card I have right now is broken (I think) so I want to get a new video card..

Whats the best card I can get for AGP 8x or PCI 'rev 2.2' slots on my mobo? Im building a brand new PC in about 1 1/2 months but I need something to play Battlefield 2142 on :D

And by the way, my current card took a hit (I think) when I tried to OC it while playing battlefield 2142, and now battlefield 2142 wont get past the intro screen. So is there any way to test/diagnose my card for problems?

thanks everyone :eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online