Need Some Assistance

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DjXander

DJ Xander
1st as soon as i can i will try to donate monthly to this wonderful site!

Have an issue with my new PC i just got Windows 10 DTS Audio is on my Windows 10 Desktop! The Sound is HORRIBLE!!! What do i do? TY In Advance 4 Ur Help!

Last edited by a moderator:

AmateurJohn

AmateurJohn
What do you mean the sound is horrible? Use the Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooter.
Type troubleshoot audio in the windows search bar, then select "Find and fix audio playback problems"
Then it will troubleshoot your audio, and show you what could be wrong

DjXander

DJ Xander
Sounds like its underwater, Not loud enough like Beats Audio System at all! Just sounds Horrible I Love u all So Much!!!

AmateurJohn

AmateurJohn
Do u have detachable speakers? Have you tested them on anything else? Maybe those are blown out. Have you tried what I suggested earlier?

DjXander

DJ Xander
They r brand NEW and wouldnt know how to step one on windows 10! U All do awesome job

AmateurJohn

AmateurJohn
1. Type "troubleshoot audio" in the windows search bar(the bottom left search bar on your screen)
2. Click on the "Find and fix audio playback problems" option
3. There should be a new window on your taskbar, It should show "Playing Audio" words when you click on it
4. Click "Next"
5. It should show "Detecting Problems"
6. Then it should resolve/show the issues

DjXander

DJ Xander
can i ask another question i use to bea able to search for things in the search bar like windows update and now it finds nothing! did the following check found nothing

AmateurJohn

AmateurJohn
Press the Windows Key and start typing that should work. But go to your control panel, in the top right theres a search bar, search "troubleshoot", then click troubleshooting, next click "Troubleshoot audio playback"

Also when you go Control Panel>Hardware and Sound, at the bottom it say DTS Audio Control

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts