Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need some help with css to fix logo

590 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  colinsp 
#1 ·
Hey tech guys!

I inserted a logo in the header section WP site, but the logo looks like not placed the right place that needed to be, even I minimized the size then inserted again, but still not displayed corrected,
I think this issue could be fixed with certain css code, for resize and locating the object,
Kindly some help with this code, highly appreciated with many thanks!

#5 ·
That was the biggest problem I had with changing themes on one of the websites I admin. I had to totally recreate the header images to suit that theme, because I just could not easily override it & get it to display correctly. Especially for mobile & tablet users or for different screen sizes.

#6 ·
the theme name: finance recruit,
as it says it's full responsive theme,
I changed the header pict, then inserted a logo to be placed in the top left corner,
there is a field to add css,
however, if can't fix it, i will just delete the logo and it clean is good enough to go,,

#7 ·
With a url we can give you the css you need. Alternatively use the inspect element option in your browser to inspect the css for the logoo and then play around with the positioning in the inspect element edit window. When you have it where you want it copy the css rules you have created in the editor and copy them into your Wordpress site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.