Need some help with photoshop cs6

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tradesource

Hey tech guys!

I just started to use photoshop cs6, to create some banners,
when I started to insert / write some fonts, noticed a dot was marked, then shown the typed letters,
I deleted, then restarted, again the same issue,
I tried to change different type of fonts, always keep displaying the starting point with a square dot,
is there any idea how to format this?
thanks,

dmccoy

Darrin
A picture would be helpful. Have you looked at any tutorials? They are plentiful online and through youtube.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Select the Text (not layer) ...
Is this a Vinyl Banner ?? >>>> What size banner .. Inches - DPI
If the banner is large .... You may have to increase Text size before you can see the text ..

Attachments

tradesource

The dot always shown when to start type in any new canvas, regardless what size,,
maybe something wrong with the default settings,
I took a screenshot an example,
please have a look to the attachedphotoshop_dot.jpg :

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online