Need Some Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aleks1

Just looking for a DVD burning program to use on my computer. I currently have DVD Santa but it frequently has problems and will just shut down during the encoding process. I just tried FinalBurn but it also shuts down randomly. I am looking for a free DVD program that can encode many types of movie formats and successfully allow them to be burned to a blank DVD. Thank you any program suggestions would be appreciated.

Aleks.

aleks1

No I don't believe so I just had someone fix up my computer on this site not too long ago and everything else is working fine. As well have had the problem with DVD santa for a long time. So any suggestions for any programs ?

aleks1

Alright, but there isn't a program in there to encode movie formats (mpeg, avi.... etc.) to a dvd format an to be able to burn it onto a blank dvd. Any idea of a free program that will do that ?

aleks1

Ok so I installed the new link to FinalBurner you gave me. Tried encoding an burning an AVI file and about 3 quarters way through the program just closed. And when I use DVD santa an error message pops up sayin the program has to close would you like to send an error report to microsoft. So I'm wondering if you have any idea why ? No other computer problems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online