Need some image editing guru to help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RandyG

Hi All!

I've got a picture of my daughter that I want to get rid of all of the background, and have only her in it.

I have attempted to do the laborious task of manually deleting the background, and have, after wasting a few hours, made a complete balls of it!;)

I'm fairly certain there is photo editing software out there that can do this somewhat simply.

Is there something free that I can use . . .

or . . .

Anyone have the inclination, and software, to do it for me?:D

Attachments

RandyG

Thanx . . .

one of my few efforts that actually resulted in something that looked good!;):D

Had a little go with it. Haven't got in close to those edges yet. Can do if you want. It's a gif too at the moment, so it's got a transparent background.

Attachments

Originally posted by hewee:
That is just great rhett what you did. :)
I agree Hewee, don't you just hate him ! :D:D
Her hair's got no rough edges, how does he do that?
Is it just lots and lots of time and patience Rhet?
It's not only good but very professional.
:)

RandyG

heheh thanx Rhett and Moby.

Moby - Your attempts were far better than mine, but Rockn's is the better of the 2

rhett - you had me going there, looking twice, cause I never remembered taking that shot!!;):D I'm going to have to agree with hewee and Moby . . . Great job!! What are you using to get such results?

Oh my Rhett! Excellect composition! Very neat cuts and lines then placing Her in an image fitting of a Queen!

Dave

Moby's and Rockn's are far better than I could ever do, but after seeing Rhett's I am not sure I could ever trust a photograph again. :eek:

RandyG

Rhett - You need to give me the cropped image!!

You just gotta!!;):D

Please????

gosh, I'm blushing here :)

I used Photo-Fantasy to import the head to the image, then Photo suite II to clone and soften the area around her head.

I think it worked well because both pictures were fairly high resolution so it was easier to work with .

As far as cropping, I think the photoshop boys may be able to do a better job, I don't have a light pen, and my hand seems to shake a bit using the mouse !

Perhaps Rockn, Buck, Hewee, Moby or slipe could get it smoother than I. :)..Glad you liked it...Rhett

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online