Need SOUND help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thawtz05

I was on a friends website and she had a video on it. I turned off my winamp and proceeded to play the video. Well, there was no audio. After that I lost all of my audio. Nothing from my winamp, no system sounds either. I tried checking my device manager and updating all of my sound card drivers but they were already the most updated drivers. I tried everything. The only time i got sound was when I went to my SOUNDS and Audio section in the control panel and changed the MIDI music playback to my Creative Sound Blaster MPU-401. And that was still very VERY faint. less than a wisper. I have also tried running antivirus programs and spyware programs (Ewido) and nothing has helped.

Running : Windows XP
Sound Card :Creative SoundBlaster PCI

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online