need spam program for outlook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

puter hater

Is there a free program out there for OUTLOOK Express. I am so tired of getting vigra emails and other spam. I dont receive allot but it is irritating....:mad:

Oh yeah allso it is almost Christmas the site still has not decorated..did the tech dude go grinch on us? Just wondering:eek:

MOBO. Will this e-mail filter successfully filter the Sam with .gif's in them like this without filtering other gif's? :

Attachments

I think SpamBayes also works for Outlook Express: http://Spambayes.sourceforge.net

When it comes to filtering gifs, with spambayes you just have to make sure to keep the filter trained properly - it does a statistical analysis of the words in the emails. The ones that look like spam based on what you've flagged as spam before will get filtered out.

More than likely, if someone sends you a gif with no text or with 'spammy' text, it will get sent to the junk mail folder.

puter hater

Well I tried FrontgateMX and for some reason I am unableto use it. I get errors. It was unable to load..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!