[NEED SUGGESTION] Application that can limit internet connection to only some apps

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spunkyt

Hellow guys!! :)

firstly, i have tried google but i only got few info for softwares for parental control..it doesn't match what I want to find. plus i dont know which keyword should i put to describe it, so please you guys with kind heart, help me :rolleyes:

I'm trying to find an application that can limit my internet access to certain application that i allow to, because my internet connection is very limited. for example, when i'm surfing, I would like only chrome have access to internet and i dont want any other application trying to update or anything else using internet.

I know about microsoft firewall, but I dont like to edit the setting everytime. i just need a simple application.

hope you guys can give me some good apps suggestion, thanks for reading & merry xmas.. :D

valis

not sure that this is possible, but I'll move it to networking so you'll get more hits.

valis

de nada.......like I said, I"m not entirely certain there is such a thing, but one of our networking guru's will be able to tell you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online