Need suggestions for free Web-Site

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AbvAvgUser

I need suggestions for a free web-site provider. I don't have a domain and don't mind something like www.freeservers.com or even better.

Which one is the best available free service for a web-site?

I used to use FreeServers (www.ubh.8k.com); it was OK, but I wanted more. So now I have my own host (unfortunately it does cost me a good deal of money) with www.planetubh.com

I would do like the other suggested and look around. Personally however, I am not too fond of Geocities, NetFirms, Lycos, FreeServers, etc (most of the free ones of course). But it really has to do with how many visitors you will get to your site and how you will use it and all that.

A lot of ISP's will provide some free webspace for their customer. You could try checking with yours. You you would not be able to use your own domain name, it would probably have the name of the ISP in your URL. It depends on what you want for your site, how big it will be, how much traffic you anticipate etc.

AbvAvgUser

I am extremely greatful to you people for giving me something so useful.

Thank you all. :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online