1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need technical help plz!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by cynosure1023, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cynosure1023

cynosure1023 Thread Starter

ok so here's the story, i work in an IT company where they have few web explorer page's where we have to log in all of the times and everybody has there own username & password, i was wandering if i can make a windows batch file or a run dat file so that whenever we run that file we get log on to those web pages without having any pblms of logging in everytime as they log us out, if it remains idle for a while.

can you guys help me with that or somebody can make it for me, pm me i will send you one of the links foe the web site.

thanks i will really appreciate your help.:)

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

A batch file or other local programming won't work. The web site or web-based application and overall network need to be configured and capable of accepting and transferring the network login credentials.

3. cynosure1023

like can you plz explain in more detils.

like if i send u a link, will u be able to make it out.

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I don't know of any simple link to send you. This is a complex coding and technical issue. It isn't a simple 10-minute solution.

5. cynosure1023

oh i see now.
    thanks anyways

6. galmarsh

galmarsh

could a grasemonkey user script not work? I'm not sure what the security issues that could cause...

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/733587

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice