Need to Batch Convert FLAC to WAV

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xmf

My entire music collection is organized in FLAC format. Can someone please enlighten me as to how I can convert the entire collection to WAV (ideally with the folder structure intact)?

Thanks very much!

xmf

"This software resembles the chest of treasures – every option provided is like a precious gem aimed at turning your relations with the computer into a fairytale, no matter how bad they might have been before."

Kinda sketched me out really. But thanks.

edit: Tried the software (luckily in a sandbox) and it was garbage. Only one file at a time, browser hijack, etc, etc.

"This software resembles the chest of treasures – every option provided is like a precious gem aimed at turning your relations with the computer into a fairytale, no matter how bad they might have been before."

Kinda sketched me out really. But thanks.

edit: Tried the software (luckily in a sandbox) and it was garbage. Only one file at a time, browser hijack, etc, etc.
sorry, wrong edition

This will be the answer for Your hope

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multim...DIVX-Related/HD-Video-Converter-Factory.shtml

thx stantley

xmf

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online