Need to connect mobile from PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

madhanraj.civil

Dear Guys

Thanks ,

I have a PC with Network Connection in office
My Mobile dont have Mobile data , I Have USB Cable to connect my mobile ,.

How i can i use my PC network in my mobile through USB Cable

Note : - i dont have admin rights in my PC , not able to install any softwares or system settings cannot be changed ( tries to change in safe mode , not happened )

I am working in a remote area , thats y help me on this

WINDOWS 7 SP1

From what I know you can't.

It requires setting up ICS service (Internet Connection Sharing) and changing adapter properties both of which requires Administrator rights.

Since this is PC it likely has no WI-FI adapter, meaning you would have to set LAN adapter which requires additional LAN cable not USB cable.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
This appears to be a work (job) related issue.
If so, you need to contact your Company IT (support) people to see if they can help you out.

Couriant

James
As mentioned by both David and Zebanoivch, in order to use your computer as network gateway, the only known way to do that is to have a wireless connection act as a gateway, and in order to do that, you will need to install a wireless card, and then set the card to become the connection, all of which requires admin credentials.

As you have indicated, you are in an office space with a computer that you have no admin rights to, you will need to contact whoever is the administrator of the computer to fulfill your request.

I will close this thread as we are not able to assist with this request.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online