Need to disable alt+F4 hotkey.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mishanya

Hello, I am an experienced user so don't be afraid to give me a complex solution. Now the problem: For a good reason I need to disable alt+F4 combination, that shuts down the current program. I've already tried using AutoKeyHotscript script, but it has problems:
  • It needs to be turned on every time I enter the computer
  • Sometimes it doesn't work when I'm playing demanding games or games, that build the combination into their functionality (For example Cities Skylines)
I am mainly troubled with the second problem. Anything I can do?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online