1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need to download a new sound mixer.

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by cureaoutiv, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cureaoutiv

cureaoutiv Thread Starter

i was cleaning my computer and i think i might of uninstalled my mixer. i found it. but it wont open. is there a way to download a sound mixer so i can hear my music. please help. thanks

2. Cookies

Cookies

Did you purchase the software or download it? If you downloaded it, send them a new email and they'll send you a new product key.

Might also check their website for a 30 day trial version of the software to tie you over until you hear back from them. Then you can upgrade to the full version when they give you a new key.

Or you can always try one here:
    http://download.com.com/2001-20-0.html?legacy=cnet

3. dai

dai

reinstall your s/c drivers

4. Cookies

Cookies

May not know what you mean by s/c... in case not s/c = sound card drivers. I wasn't sure if he meant software or hardware.

Can you tell us a bit more -- check in the device manager perhaps?

5. dai

dai

sound card drivers
    you can check in the device manager for any yellow marks along side but the mixer is usually installed with your sound card driver set up,when you post a problem post the specs of what is involved and you will receive a reply targeted to this
    i.e generic post=generic reply

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165944

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice