1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need to find a template with customizable storefront page

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by lorilamb, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lorilamb

lorilamb Thread Starter

Hello everyone. I am new to web design (I see that most on here are highly genius-y so am taking a risk here that anyone will take the time to answer me! :eek:) I have a little experience creating another website (template) with minor html changes... but I want to:

1) use an e-commerce template (package) and create my own intro page (I would like to use water reflection flash) and

2) customize the wallpaper on each page (have transparent photos)...

anyone know a good site that I can buy that? Or do you recommend a particular software that I can learn that is fairly easy (I learn quickly.. :rolleyes:)

Thanks very much for any information!

2. Temagami

Temagami

Well I personally think Template Monster hve the best sites out there - but you really ned to know what you are doing - ie. I BELIEVE that even on a contact page they won't include the php script (just the form). That's the $50 version of the site. If you buy their service it's a couple G's. HOWEVER, monster template is a great place to see the most up to date designs. I personally use swishmax and they have a whole section based on it.

3. lorilamb

lorilamb Thread Starter

thanks temagami! i actually am going to use hostbaby - they are really reliable and I can personalize most of it - they have a great support team too! thanks again!

4. Temagami

Temagami

Host baby... never heard of them. Do they have templates? It sounds like a hosting provider (ISP) going to check them out now. Thanks for the tip!!

5. lorilamb

lorilamb Thread Starter

yeah - they are really good for hosting musicians due to their excellent streaming audio - but they can do e-commerce too - and like I said, the tech crew is awesome. :)(y)

cheers!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758088

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice