Need to find a template with customizable storefront page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lorilamb

Hello everyone. I am new to web design (I see that most on here are highly genius-y so am taking a risk here that anyone will take the time to answer me! :eek:) I have a little experience creating another website (template) with minor html changes... but I want to:

1) use an e-commerce template (package) and create my own intro page (I would like to use water reflection flash) and

2) customize the wallpaper on each page (have transparent photos)...

anyone know a good site that I can buy that? Or do you recommend a particular software that I can learn that is fairly easy (I learn quickly.. :rolleyes:)

Thanks very much for any information!

Well I personally think Template Monster hve the best sites out there - but you really ned to know what you are doing - ie. I BELIEVE that even on a contact page they won't include the php script (just the form). That's the $50 version of the site. If you buy their service it's a couple G's. HOWEVER, monster template is a great place to see the most up to date designs. I personally use swishmax and they have a whole section based on it.

lorilamb

thanks temagami! i actually am going to use hostbaby - they are really reliable and I can personalize most of it - they have a great support team too! thanks again!

Host baby... never heard of them. Do they have templates? It sounds like a hosting provider (ISP) going to check them out now. Thanks for the tip!!

lorilamb

yeah - they are really good for hosting musicians due to their excellent streaming audio - but they can do e-commerce too - and like I said, the tech crew is awesome. :)(y)

cheers!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts