Need to get bookmarks back

DarkLordDjSammy

I used my mom pc and logged in using my account and it sync my bookmarks and everything! she needs to get her Bookmarks back that she just saved No account attached at all! How does she get her bookmarks back! Once again she had no account when adding her bookmarks just saved using bookmarks

Fireflycph

Morten
Which browser did you use? It may be that all you need to do is to log off and have her use the default account?

Failing that I'd try to restore to a point before this happened. Obviously the system restore has to be enabled for that to work.
Just type "System Restore" in the search box and it should be an option.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
When you signed into your account, did you choose Link Data or Create Profile?

You should simply be able to just sign out of chrome and make sure it's not synced. Then chrome should revert back to what it was before you signed in. I do this all the time on the wife's laptop...works every time.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You should simply be able to just sign out of chrome and make sure it's not synced. Then chrome should revert back to what it was before you signed in. I do this all the time on the wife's laptop...works every time.
If the user selected Link Data, then both sets of bookmarks would have merged, but if not, then this should work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts