Need to make a custom key bind

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ticomut

I nee a key bind similar to when I press [W] the keyboard wold receive the input of [Fn]+[F1] (it would still type w).

Note: I've tried a lot of third party software, and all of them cannot make a key bind like this.

Don't hold me to this....but I believe the issue is with the keyboard itself. Whether it can do it or not. When I first got into gaming I was overwhelmed with the plethora of gaming keyboards. That said I ended up getting this hybird keyboard from Logitech. A G510.....the cool thing with keyboard is it has a set of macro key for key binding. It's in the keyboard software.

So I'm able to do this; CPU temp idles at 26°C ..... See the degree symbol. I have all sorts of bindings for gaming and other tasks.

You may want to look at getting a new keyboard that does macro keys.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online