1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need to Put an Audio and a Video File on a disk

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Misha97, Apr 25, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Misha97

Misha97 Thread Starter

Im abit stuck at work pls help x

I am needing to have 1 audio file and 1 video file put onto a disk that is playable in a standard dvd player...

HOW CAN I ACHIEVE THIS plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thank you! x
    Misha

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    DVDFlick can handle the video. I don't know if it supports audio files as I've never had occasion to place audio onto DVD.

3. Lozzy-loz

Lozzy-loz

Almost any burning program can achieve this.Burn as a data disk with your 1 audio file and 1 video file.If you don't have a program there is a free one here.
    https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/fdl

4. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    In regards to a data disc, that is assuming the "DVD Player" has media playback support (to read, decode, and playback video files). "DVD" players typically don't, but Blu-ray players do.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226280

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice