need to update to sp4

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

archilles

im trying to find windows 2000 service pack 4 but i cant does anybody know the link for the download? plz post it.

from what i read on the link i provided. you have 2 choices. download or order.

Get Windows 2000 SP4 Now

There are two ways to get Windows 2000 SP4. You can download it directly from this Web site, or you can order the Windows 2000 SP4 CD.

Download Windows 2000 SP4
To download Windows 2000 SP4, select your language from the drop-down list at the top of the page and then click Go.
open the link. look for the statement quoted above. there to the right of the statement. should be a box that says 'select language' and a go button. select your language and hit the 'go' button. that worked when i tried it.

edit: I clicked the button for you. If you want the english download. Click the link below.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/servicepacks/sp4/sp4Eng.mspx

archilles

another quick question i think i tryed this one before an it stayed at 10% never moved u know what could be causing this? or is it just a long download?

looks like a long download.

SP4 Installation Sizes and Times

The following table shows the installation sizes and times for each installation type, depending on the operating system you are currently running

1 hour 10 minutes @ 56 Kbps
28 minutes @ broadband 128 Kbps

above was also copied from the link above.;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online