1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Valuable Advice

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tenza, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenza

tenza Thread Starter

3 or more problems occurred simultaneously.windows installer service is missing,error 1719.sound is gone. when i try to get drivers they dwnload but alas windows installer wont.i'm blocked out of all windows recovery environs.no virus ,no malware,no spyware.i have windows 7 ult. 64bit and the trouble started when i tried to install cyberlink power dvd to get blu ray playback.i have tried the posted fixes,to register and unregister the installer.ive enabled it in registry.(start) and (restart) etc.i saw a ref to WOW64 but i dont have it in my registry.also msiexec in my registry no caps just as ive typed it.computer is working otherwise ans will actually install a few simple apps as of yesterday.this one is a beaut id say.ANYBODY want to try and help?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970249

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice