Need Valuable Advice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tenza

3 or more problems occurred simultaneously.windows installer service is missing,error 1719.sound is gone. when i try to get drivers they dwnload but alas windows installer wont.i'm blocked out of all windows recovery environs.no virus ,no malware,no spyware.i have windows 7 ult. 64bit and the trouble started when i tried to install cyberlink power dvd to get blu ray playback.i have tried the posted fixes,to register and unregister the installer.ive enabled it in registry.(start) and (restart) etc.i saw a ref to WOW64 but i dont have it in my registry.also msiexec in my registry no caps just as ive typed it.computer is working otherwise ans will actually install a few simple apps as of yesterday.this one is a beaut id say.ANYBODY want to try and help?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online