Need Video Driver for HP Pavilion a1010n

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TechGal44

Just did a new install of XP Home edition for a friend on her HP Pavilion a1010n and the screen resolution is only allowing 4bits. Did a search on HP's site and was not able to find a video driver for their integrated video adapter. Any suggestions? - Thanks

I had to register just to say THANKS!!!

kiwiguy you are awesome.

I had the same problem last night with the same type of computer. Once I reinstalled windows, I was only able to run 4 bit color. I downloaded the file you said and that did it.

THANKS SO MUCH KIWIGUY!!!!!

Hey Kiwiguy.

I was never able to get audio on this computer after I reformated it.

HP a1010n pavilion.

Can you help out?

Thanks again in advance!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online