Need Web Cam Software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rishinbhatt

I am Having Lenovo All in one Camera. I required Web cam Software any body having please please reply.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi rishinbhatt, and welcome to TSG

I am Having Lenovo All in one Camera.
Are you referring to the camera built into a Lenovo All in Once Computer? If so, do you need drivers for the camera?
I had no way of knowing the model number of your computer since you do not mention it in your post or list it in your profile. A Google search found a page on the Lenovo web site that has a download for the camera driver for a Lenovo model C560 All in One Computer:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/pro...series-all-in-ones/lenovo-c560-all-in-one?c=1

vembutech

Banned
As said there are many models if you look over with specific model you can able to find drivers at lenovo official site. It will be helpful for me to guide you with specific driver if you specify the model number.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online