1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Web Cam Software

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by rishinbhatt, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rishinbhatt

rishinbhatt Thread Starter

I am Having Lenovo All in one Camera. I required Web cam Software any body having please please reply.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi rishinbhatt, and welcome to TSG

Are you referring to the camera built into a Lenovo All in Once Computer? If so, do you need drivers for the camera?
    I had no way of knowing the model number of your computer since you do not mention it in your post or list it in your profile. A Google search found a page on the Lenovo web site that has a download for the camera driver for a Lenovo model C560 All in One Computer:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/pro...series-all-in-ones/lenovo-c560-all-in-one?c=1

3. vembutech

vembutech Banned

As said there are many models if you look over with specific model you can able to find drivers at lenovo official site. It will be helpful for me to guide you with specific driver if you specify the model number.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1142800

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice