1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need website advice

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Bmhoops, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bmhoops

Bmhoops Thread Starter

Hey,

I recently created Theburiedmusic.com and it has taken off a little faster than I expected. I have recieved 10,000 visitors in the first 3 weeks. I need to find a way to build a template that will be better for my website and I need to learn how to get more traffic directed towards my site. I made it through blogger.

PLEASE HELP

Ben

2. janikPilot

janikPilot

You received 10,000 visitors in 3 weeks and you want MORE traffic? :p Keep updating your stuff and providing things that will interest your viewers. The best way to get as much traffic as possible is to just keep updating your site with new stuff that interests your readers. Like the old saying goes, "If you build it, they will come." Also, have other blogs link to yours and if you can, try to get them to promote you. That's just basic business techniques on your part. Good luck.

EDIT: Submit your site to search engines. Google webmaster tools should get you started. Oh, and if you'd like to gain some revenue from your site, check out Adsense. With 10,000 viewers you could make some pretty good money each month.

3. JiminSA

JiminSA

Code:
    I need to find a way to build a template that will be better for my website
    May I suggest that you Google "music website templates" and select a design that you like (free or paid, it's up to you), download the template and open it with a WYSIWYG editor if, as it seems, you are new to website building and then start gaining a bit of experience by editing the site to your taste. You have to start somewhere and that is how I started a couple of years back.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1064842