1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need xjis.nls for simplified chinese

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by krystalstar, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krystalstar

krystalstar Thread Starter

I'm having XP Pro & I need access to read read simplified chinese rather urgently. I've tried downloading some xjis.nls files posted on the internet. Doesn't work. Message reads " setup cannot copy the file c_10001.nls

Help!

2. krystalstar

krystalstar Thread Starter

To anyone who read this, I would like to thank Mr. Tao who helped me resolved the above problem effortlessly.

Also, to share with one and all who may encounter this problem.

Go to Settings-->Control Panel--> Add languages or Regional and Language Options-->Add Languages--> (you will see 3 tabs; Regional options, Language, Advance.) Click on the "Advance Tab". Select "PRC Chinese" click "Apply" and "ok" --> Click on the "Language Tab"--> tick "install east asian languages" and "ok".

That's it.

Cheers to all and may it be of help to anyone in need and stumble upon this.

KL:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!