1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need your advice

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lancerx, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lancerx

lancerx Thread Starter

what do you think about the intel 865 gldc board

i´m planning to build a pc and i wanted to know how good this board is, my apologize if i placed this thread in the wrong forum .

thank you.

2. zeddy

zeddy

here is a review of the chipset, I cannot find anything on gldc, are you sure thats the right lettering?

3. ck2000r

ck2000r

The 865 intel chip set is a good mid range chip and with some board almost as good as the more expensive 875 chip set. The lettering I don't recognise but the initial g would indicate its got an on board graphics chip (you can tell if it is because it will have intel 'extreme' graphics chip, this isn't the best graphic chip on the market if you want game with the computer go for a dedicated graphics card an agp x8 an ATI or nVidia graphics card.

4. lancerx

lancerx Thread Starter

Intel 865glc, sorry

thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221873

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice