Need your advice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

smbd

Hello, guys!
I've found that Acronis has just released ATI 2009 Home.

What do you think about it?
I'm going to buy it and need your opinion.

Wow i never realized they rolled out a new version again, granted i still have version 10. But in any case, its great software and i would say buy it if you need a simple, easy to use backup solution.

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
Can't say you could ever go wrong about Acronis TI.

See, less than a month ago when they had Version 11 on sale for $9.99 I said they would have a new version out in less than a month, and here it is.

Even at the regular price of $49.99 (easy to find at $39.99 though) it's well worth it.

Jerry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts