Needed: registry editor for roaming profiles (ntuser.dat)...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

computer-aces

I was wondering if anyone knew of a program that can edit registry settings for a roaming profile - ntuser.dat. I don't want to use regedit or regedt32. I need to edit some registry settings that are not on the PC I'm currently using. I've searched on google and couldn't find what I needed. I'm sure there's a simple program where I can go, file - open - and open up a .dat file and edit it and save it.

Thanks in advance!!!

Cory

Have you tried the profile editor? It may be in the resource kit. If not, then it is standard on NT server.

computer-aces

It's in the resource kit. Let me install that and see what I can find...

Thanks!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Cory

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online