Needed: Reinstalling Publisher for Dummies

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Frandon99

I am having a problem with MS Publisher 2003. I don't seem to be getting any responses to my post about the problem so I thought I would uninstall and reinstall Publisher. If someone doesn't mind, can you give me a step by step idiot's guide to uninstalling publisher? I went to Start - Control Panel - Add/Remove - It populated but I could not find how to remove just Publisher. It seems I must remove all of MS Office Professional. SHould I do this? I will admit, it scares me to do this. I purchased the computer with it installed and I don't trust myself to be able to reinstall it right.

In control panel, if you select the item, there may be an option to 'Change' instead of remove. This should bring up a wizard with three options. Choose the "Add or remove features" option >> Next >> Un-tick publisher >> Update.

Then you can reinstall it in the same way.

Edit:
Don't do this if you don't have the disk, it may ask for it when you re-add publisher.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online